Wednesday, July 16, 2008

An Introduction

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE
SU ATENCION POR FAVOR
Ladies and Gentlemen, please allow me to introduce ourselves. I am Sage Rianna Chase. I will be narrating this site of events. For those of you who do not know me, (and I am unsure of how this is possible) I am of German heritage. I was brought to the United States of America in the year 2000 by a very kind, wonderful heart whom I refer to as my pet. My appearance is as follows: fancy short legs, a shiny black and gray outfit and a long body. I... am.... Beautiful! There is nothing that compares to my beauty. Nothing.
My sidekick, soulmate and best friend is Harlow Sagist. There is not much to know of this creature other than that she was born on a farm in Bluffdale, Utah. Awful, I know. Her skin is silver and her eyes are as cold as ice. She...is....NOT as beautiful as me. Might I remind you, nobody is.
Harlow and I share one fine talent and that is that we were both born to hunt and retrieve.
We are allowing you to join us on our greatest mission ever- To find the terrible, disgusting, life altering, fire breathing, portrait painting, Indian loving, fierce and offensive looking dragon: Roxanne.
This mission/hunt was assigned to us when that nasty dragon Roxanne captured and stole two women of great purpose and royalty:
Queen Grace of the far-away kingdom: Roosevelta', and The Great Gladdiss of the magical land of PowaWOWa.
Please follow us as we journey through the unknown to save these admirable, inspiring old women and destroy that cruel, evil dragon Roxanne once and for all!

God Bless

2 comments:

teacher said...

Hooray, Hooray to the brave not to mention stunningly beautiful dragon slayers as they go forth on thier misson to save the gorgous(?)damsels in distress. Can't wait for the chapter. Staying tuned.

Anar said...

Such beautiful and brave girls! Libby and I wish you luck on your quest. May your adventure be a safe one, and your return be swift!