Thursday, July 10, 2008

Interlude





















Dear Readers/Viewers,
While Harlow and I take turns driving to our next destination, I would like to take some time and give you some background on the two beloved beauty's we are fighting so hard to save,  the two doll's that are the reason for this journey. 




Today I will speak of the delightful Gladiss the Wonderful of PowaWOWa. She was just minding her own business when that awful Roxanne ripped her away from normal life.
Gladiss was born many years ago in a beautiful castle in a very far away place. Instantly she become royalty as she was the only living heir to some king who was occupying that castle. She was a joy the day she was born and she remains a joy almost 40 years later.
Gladiss got her 15 minutes of fame when she starred in a very low budget film 150 years ago called "Gone with the Wind". If you haven't heard of it, you're not alone. Many have not.



Once filming was over, it was apparent that Gladiss and her Gone with the Wind co-star, some unknown Ohioan named Clark Gable, (If you haven't heard of him, once again, you are not alone. Many have not) were in love. They exchanged vows in a small ceremony conducted by the precious Reverend Al Sharpton, and spent the next few years having offspring. 





















After Clark died of coronary thombosis in November of 1960, Gladiss decided to dedicate her time to saving lost Miniature Dachshunds in the city of PowaWOWa. No, that is not where I came into her picture. Like I said, I am a true German. It is, however, where many of my beautiful Dachshund family members were rescued and brought back to life by Gladiss the Great. Isn't Gladiss so adorable? God Bless Her! I will extricate her from the danger that the dragon Roxanne has put her in.

Tomorrow, I will introduce you a little more to Queen Grace of Roosevelta'. Until then, this is Sage Rianna Chase and I am signing out for the evening. Goodnight.

3 comments:

Anar said...

What a lovely background of the beautiful Gladiss. It seems she was a movie star before her time. Literally. I do hope you can rescue her soon, so that she can continue to make great films and pamper her lost dachshunds.

I also love your mode of transportation. Is Christine stuffed in the back somewhere? I think you might want to have your suspension looked at though. I don’t think those things are supposed to have four wheel drive.

teacher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
teacher said...

What a heart wrenching story. Somehow I feel I know this Gladiss the wonderful. A kind of kindered spirit. I have heard a rumor that the dreadful Roxann was seen in the town of Roosevelta wreaking havoc on Queen Grace's long time dwelling and imprisioning the Queen in a home for the dethroned. Beware.