Monday, November 24, 2008

Ready..Set..GO!!

We left our lovely godmother out of the Thanksgiving post so that we could honor her in her very own special post!



Dear Best Friend,

God bless you on your Germany Journey! Bless the lovely friend who gets to have you in her company, bless the ground you walk on and the food you eat! I know being a superstar gets tough and leaving to perform in Germany the day after we eat Roxanne for dinner might be tiring, but, may you have a safe and happy time in your travels.

We love you more than anything! You are an amazing example of true greatness.

GOD BLESS YOU FRIENDO!!

Ich schau dir in die Augen, Kleines!



1 comment:

Anar said...

Thank you my beautiful Harlow and Sage. While the adventure will be tiring and full of anxiety it will be truly unforgettable. I will say hello to your German ancestors, though I have a little trouble with the dialog. Both German, and dogish.

Thank you for your sweet words and the… lovely… picture. Poor beautiful Bill… Anyway, I shall return before you know it. Take good care of your master while I am gone as she means the world to me.